Terms & Conditions
COURSES AND RESERVATIONS
- Places are limited. Reservations are strongly recommended either by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a text message to 06 26 64 16 78. (No phone calls or voicemails please.) –Reservations recommended before 4pm for a class happening the morning after and before 12:00 for a class happening in the evening the same day.
- Customers who did not book their place in advance will not be admitted to the course if the course’s maximum capacity is reached.
- Guests must arrive to the studio at least 5 minutes before the start of the course.
- In the case of late arrival, the start of the course will not be delayed, and missed parts of the course will not be repeated.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Elanda VILLA accepts payments by cash, check or by credit card (Visa, and Mastercard). Cheques should be made out to “SAS ELANDA BAY.” We also accept ANCV checks.
TERMS OF CANCELLATION
- A reservation for a group lesson can be canceled no later than 4 hours before the start of the course or the day before if the class is happening in the morning. Failing to do so will result in a course being deducted from your membership card, your deposit being cashed or 7 days being deducted from your unlimited membership.
- A reservation for a solo or duo private course can be canceled no later than 24 hours before the start of the course. Failing to do so will result in the client’s requirement to pay for the lesson.
- A client can cancel a reservation by email, SMS or phone.
- Elanda Villa reserves the right to cancel a class or private lesson at any time without notice. Whenever possible, clients will be informed of cancellation in as far advance as possible.
- Elanda Villa reserves the right to change the teacher for private or group lessons without notice. Whenever possible, clients will be informed of a change of teacher in as far advance as possible.
- Elanda Villa reserves the right to change the rate and schedule of group lessons without notice. Whenever possible, clients will be informed of such a change in as far advance as possible.
- If you wish to obtain a quote for a personalized private lesson program, a 50 Euro deposit is required to conduct the necessary research to respond to your request. These 50 Euros will be returned upon payment. If you change your mind and no longer wish to take private courses, Elanda Villa reserves the right to keep the deposit.
- Group classes, private classes, packages, cards, and subscriptions are non-refundable.
- If a customer is sick, or injured and is not able to complete the remaining courses in their membership, and given that the client provides a medical justification:
- Elanda Villa can put the client’s package on hold for a maximum period of 6 months from the date of suspension. Once the client has recovered from their injury or illness, they can contact Elanda Villa to reactivate their package.
- If, following medical advice, a client is not able to complete their courses in a particular discipline (eg. Zumba), it is possible to apply the remaining value of their package to another package, eg. Pilates, Yoga, Dance or Meditation. Except massages.
- If the client did not use all of the courses on their subscription card during the period of validity, they can get back the credits on their old subscription card by buying a new subscription card for 10 classes or more (or unlimited).
- Offers cannot be combined. If you take advantage of one offer, you cannot take advantage of another during the period of validity of the first.